Saturday, 12 September 2015

Selection of Robin Williams Onscreen Romantic Moments As Illustrated

During the past few weeks has been Robin Williams month, as since the end of July to today, I have dedicated most of my posts in tribute to & celebration of Robin Williams and his talents, a year on since his passing. From some of my favourite funniest and happiest moments to my favourite screen roles. And thus, I want to share a few of my favourite romantic onscreen moments of his. 

As ever, enjoy! 


*note: Contains some pretty risque and X-rated images



The World According to Garp (1982) 















The Best of Times with Holly Palance (1986)













Moscow on the Hudson with Maria Conchita Alonso (1984) (source: Vagebond's Movie Screenshots)













What Dreams May Come with Annabella Sciorra (2000) - I usually can't stand this movie, but it had 1 or 2 touching scenes in it. 













The World According to Garp with Mary Beth Hunt (1981)



The Fisher King with Amanda Plummer (1991)



Mork and Mindy with Pam Dawber  (1978 - 1981) 



Flubber with Marcia Gay Harden (1997)

















Hook with Julia Roberts (1991) - wanted to save the best - or be it favourite for last 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...